Saturday, February 12, 2011

Finally

Finally, I am done with a long and very exciting project, so now I can focus on another one. Well, several others, as many of you know me as the "busy girl", however, there is one, which is of particular importance. It is our preparation for our wedding! :-)

We are well into the middle of the preparations, as the countdown starts, as we have fourteen weeks to go until the "Big Day." We made the most important arrangements for the dinner at St. George and we took part on our premarital classes at the church, where the wonderful Gabor atya (Father Gabor) has led us on our way. I also decided to become a fully confirmed catholic (it is the third step after someone is baptized - most of the time - as a baby). So we are very excited to be able to take the sacrament of marriage in May.

As I mentioned before this blog also wants to be a source of reference for those who take the long flight from the States. Hope those will be helpful!

No comments: